Closing Date: 17/01/2013 MARKETING OFFICERS -Port Harcourt Qualifications
Method of Application Candidates that meet the stipulated requirements should send their CV ONLY to jvcareersjob@yahoo.com. Closing Date: 17/01/2013 |
||
Finding Opportunities, Cultivating Unstoppable Success – Your journey to evolve, improve, and thrive starts here, one post at a time as we take this walk together...
Tuesday, 8 January 2013
MARKETING VACANCIES IN PORT HARCOURT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Gospel of "The Barest Minimum" (and Why We Can't Get Ahead)
From the office to the family dining table, meeting the absolute lowest standard has become an art form. Here is why it's breaking our s...
-
According to Teresa Okure (SHCJ), “the standpoint from which we view an object or person determines to a large extent, what we see in th...
-
Workforce Management Centre is a leader in Human Resource and Business Process Outsourcing, providing customized services to our clients in...
-
Hey guys, I just learned something new and I think it is worth sharing. I do believe that, in our technology-driven world, most of us posses...
No comments:
Post a Comment